DSGA executive would be interested to know if you are interested in being nominated for the position of NGA Regional Director, East Midlands.
To express an interest please contact DSGA here.
Any member of the NGA in the East Midlands Region may stand for election
- Members may nominate a candidate from any class of membership
- Members may only nominate one candidate
- Individual members may self-nominate
- Nominators and candidates must be fully paid up and in other respects be members in good standing.
- Nominations from local associations will not be accepted without a copy of the minutes of the association meeting at which a candidate’s nomination was authorised (these can be the minutes of a meeting of the Executive Committee).